Friday, August 7, 2009

Ziplining Again

We were so lucky to have more visitors this summer. Ron's cousin Jeremy and his family came to visit us. Alaska is so fun and beautiful especially in the summer. We love it when we get to share it with others. We took them on the zipline. It is one of our favorites.



I think this looks like a fake background behind Ron.

Ron being silly and leaning over the edge of the bridge. You're totally connected, so it's not really a big deal, but too scary for me!

Under the bridge there is a black spot on the right hand side. It was a bear. We saw 2 of them as we zipped over that part.

4 comments:

jayandminalyn said...

I think it would be fun but on the scarey side. I don't like heighth.
It's sure pretty.
Can't to see you.

jayandminalyn said...

can not wait to see you

Jaymi said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could have made it out there this summer, hopefully next year.

Nat Lud said...

My fave part of the whole trip--except for the dink of an instructor! he he. Amazing views up there.