Your youth conference looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go. Our stake just went to Kirtland,OH for youth conf. last month. Bruce went because he's in the stake YM's but I stayed home....no one to watch the other kids. :( Wish I could've gone. I'm loving all your pics!
My husband has seen some of your pictures and now wants to move to Alaska..... lol! I don't look at your blog when he's around anymore!! lol :) It sure is beautiful though!!
3 comments:
Your youth conference looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go.
Our stake just went to Kirtland,OH for youth conf. last month. Bruce went because he's in the stake YM's but I stayed home....no one to watch the other kids. :(
Wish I could've gone. I'm loving all your pics!
Gee, all that water. I'm sorry we missed this part! NOT!!!
My husband has seen some of your pictures and now wants to move to Alaska..... lol! I don't look at your blog when he's around anymore!! lol :) It sure is beautiful though!!
Post a Comment