Okay, it's my turn to blog a recipe. I have to share this one. This is one of the best salads ever. I just got the recipe from one of my friends here in Alaska. It's so yummy and so easy.
Salad Dressing:
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup vinegar
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
1 t. sesame seeds (optional)
The salad consists of shredded chicken, fried lumpia shells, and almonds. Toss everything together and serve.
When I make my shredded chicken I boil and then simmer for about an hour. I boil it in chicken granules, and lots of seasonings that I dump in the water like Italian seasoning and lemon and pepper. I shred it when it's falling apart.
Lumpia shells: lumpias are a fillipino eggroll. I hope you can find them at your grocery store. They are in the freezer section. They are the shells for lumpias. It's a super thin paper like shell. Deep fry them. They cook really fast.

I fry the whole package of lumpias and then put it in a gallon size ziplock bag and put it in the fridge. The same with the chicken. I cooked a whole bag and shredded it and then put it in a gallon size ziplock bag. This way you can make the salad everyday. It is seriously so good.
I fry the whole package of lumpias and then put it in a gallon size ziplock bag and put it in the fridge. The same with the chicken. I cooked a whole bag and shredded it and then put it in a gallon size ziplock bag. This way you can make the salad everyday. It is seriously so good.
2 comments:
That looks so good I will have to see if the grocery store has those lumpias.
That sound Yummy I will have to try it my family loves salad. I hope I can find those shells. I should be able to. We are going on a cruise next year to Alaska I think in June. Michaels parents found a good deal so they asked us to go with them. I will let you know when.
Post a Comment