Monday, December 29, 2008

and it's still coming down

We got about 4 more inches today. Yesterday I measured 23", so we are over 2 feet. It's crazy. The only time I've seen snow like this was in Denver. We had such a huge snowfall that they named it "The Blizzard of '97". I'm sure they still talk about that in Denver. I think we got 3 feet in the blizzard of '97.

Ron came home from work and shoveled and shoveled and shoveled. He dug out the suburban and then cleared the whole deck. I went out earlier and thought I could get a good workout shoveling snow. I didn't last as long as I thought I would. My muscles started burning!! It was a lot harder than I thought.





1 comment:

The Germain Family said...

Vicky, Welcome to the world of SNOW!! I lasted one year then bought husband a snow blower. The only problem with the blower, husband really likes it and does the whole neighborhood. I still like to shovel the stuff though it hurts the back muscles the most I think