So the day went pretty good well better than it did this evening. Jaden woke up
her normal self. She was fine until 3:00 this afternoon when she had her first
seizure for the day. Then this evening Ron and I had to go to new beginnings
with Jayley. She had a seizure while we were gone. When we came home Jaden was
in the middle of a poop mess again. It took us an hour to get that cleaned up.
Then Jaden had another seizure. That was about 20 min. ago. She's asleep now. My
sheets are washing again for the third time in the last 24 hours due to her
peeing and and vomiting. The last 10 seizures or so she has peed during the
seizure. Of course that's not her fault. I feel so helpless. I feel so sorry for
her too. You can tell it's taking a toll on her. At times she is so out of it,
but then again there are windows of her appearing perfectly normal. It's so
strange to watch her go from playing and being a total normal kid and then into
a seizure and then 30 seconds after the seizure out cold and sleeping for 3
hours. That's what she did this afternoon. Again, like I said I feel so
helpless. I feel like I've tried everything I can think of. I don't know what
else to do. Anyway, I think I'm just tired and frustrated so I will quit
babbling.
Thanks for all of your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment