Okay I'm feeling kind of silly that I sent a link to my blog to my whole address book, but oh well. Some of you will just be scratching your heads wondering what kind of crazy thing were doing. I'll give a little bit of info. on it. However, it is really hard to explain which is why I copy and paste my e-mails from Dr. Tamara. I can't really explain it. But here goes....last November Jaden was hospitalized because her seizures were getting to uncontrollable. The hospital in Ketchikan couldn't handle it and so they flew her to Seattle. Her and I spent the next 2.5 weeks in Seattle at Children's hospital. At one point she was up to over 110 seizures in one day. It was crazy. I'll try to make this short. So after 2.5 weeks she was sent home from the hospital still having 8-10 seizures a day and the worst part is that she was on 6 medications. 4 for seizures and 2 to counteract the side affects of the other 4. I was sick to my stomach. It felt so wrong to give that much medication to a little 4 yr. old. She had to take 11 pills and 2 liquids twice a day. I felt like I should be turned in for child abuse. What mother makes her child take that much medication and it's not like it was working. She was still having 8-10 seizures a day. Somebody try and convince me she needed that much medication....it won't happen. She was also crazy and I really mean crazy. She was constantly running away, but not headed for anywhere in particular. She was just crazy. She never sat still, she didn't really even walk. She was either bouncing or running. So I went from Seattle straight to our home in Las Vegas. The second day I was there she disappeared while I was changing Sam's diaper. When I went to throw his diaper away I noticed that the front door was open. I was looking everywhere for her. I even drove around in the car. I got my neighbor to help me look for her. He found her 1 mile away from our house running down the center of a 4 lane road barefoot. So now you see what I mean by crazy. She was high on drugs. Anyway, a family member highly recommended that we take her to a Dr. in Las Vegas that works with your energy field. I didn't really care how she worked if there was a possibility of her helping Jaden. I took her to Dr. Tamara and within in 2 days Tamara had stopped her seizures. Within 10 days she had Jaden off all the medication. I really feel like, no let me rephrase that. I know Heavenly Father performed a miracle for that to happen. It was only through him that it was even possible to get her off the medication. She did great. She didn't have any seizures in December. In January she had a few and in February she started having more and it has escalated again. Dr. Tamara has continued to work on her everyday. Now you probably are asking how or what does she do. That I can't answer or even explain. I don't quite understand it myself. All I know is that she works with Jaden's energy field. I have no idea how working with ones energy can do anything. I only know that it works. I know it sounds crazy, but we both have put a lot of prayer into it and we feel like it is the direction Heavenly Father has led us in. So with all of that said here we are today. I know this is what we are suppose to be doing for her, but it's still so frustrating to feel so helpless. Poor Tamara has put so much time into Jaden. She is amazing. Like I said, I don't fully understand her work, but I know it works. And I can tell you this, I will never take her to a hospital again for her seizures. I know I sound like one of those crazy alternative people, but I have been through 3 sets of neurologists from three different hospitals. Jaden has been hospitalized twice and I can only tell you that this last hospitalization and what happens to seizure patients makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I have never bad mouthed Drs. nor had a problem taking my kids to them, but I can tell you they are just as confused about seizures as the rest of us. The only thing they have on us is being able to understand exactly what a seizure is. They don't know why they happen. They don't know how to stop them. I have been on forums for parents with epileptic children and guess what. Everyones story is the same. Their child is still having seizures. Their kids get put on so many seizure drugs because they never work. They might work for a time and then they stop working and your kid is put on another drug. So it still might seem crazy not to have her on medication. Believe me I think about that, but let me throw this out there....she is going through the same things she went through in the hospital in Seattle only not as bad. The only difference is that this time she's not on medication. It really is the only difference. And let me give you another thought, while we were in the hospital the Neuros came around once a day. Their instructions were that they were not to be called unless she had more than 6 seizures in an hour. They would come around in the morning, look at my notes on her seizures and then say, well, it looks like we need to up the medication or we're going to start her on another medication. That was the routine each day. So maybe this will help you understand why I'm never going there again. I've done it twice and it doesn't work.
Anyway, I'm going to continue to copy and paste my e-mails from Dr. Tamara. Mostly so I have my own journal of it all. It's usually confusing, but I find it very interesting.
Here's todays e-mails:
Good morning Vicky--
I am hoping that your silence on the email is a good sign and that it means
Jaden had no seizures yesterday and last night. Oh, please, let this be
true, because that is what I got from her self organizing system this
morning and if it is not true then that means I am again communicating with
an intruder.
Yesterday's and this morning's sessions both felt like breakthroughs --
especially this morning! WOW! What a knot I found and was able to resolve --
provided of course, I was getting reliable info.
Please let me know how she is doing.
Love and Light
Tamara
From: vickitaylor@cox.net
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:55 AM
To: Self Creation Programs
Subject: Re: How is Jaden?
I'm sorry I didn't update you. No she didn't have a clear day.
She went until 3:00 p.m. yesterday without a seizure. She had one at 3:00 p.m.
and then she went to sleep for about 3 hours. Then she had 2 more before she
went to bed. And one during the night last night. Then one at 9:54 a.m today
that's (10:54 nevada time). Now she's back asleep. She's also getting sick, but
Jake has been sick all week and Sam is getting sick too. I feel so helpless. I
don't know what to do.
Vicki
No comments:
Post a Comment