Travis is a senior this year. Where has time gone? This was almost impossible to get a picture of Travis. He was so put out by it, but I snatched one anyway.
Jayley is a sophomore.
Jaden and Jake were the next ones to leave. Jaden loved posing for the camera. They are both at the Elementary school. Jake is in 5th grade and Jaden is in 3rd grade.
Sam doesn't start school until next week. They have a delayed start for the kindergarteners. He was bummed about that, but I'm enjoying my last week of having him home with me.
And I just realized that I left Brent out. Somehow he snuck out without me getting a picture of him. I will try tomorrow.
2 comments:
They are so much bigger than in the picture above. Can't believe how the time has flown by. How is Jaden doing now? They all look cute. Nice family!
Holy cow! I did not realize you had a senior. That is CrAzY! How is Jaden doing lately? Hope the kids have a great school year.
Post a Comment