Friday, July 22, 2011

Surgery Day

Has it really been 3 weeks since I blogged and since Jaden was in the hospital? Time has gone by so fast. We are back in the hospital because today is Jaden's surgery day. We started at 6:30 this morning. They had her registered and prep by 7:45. The anesthesiologist took her back then and said the surgery was scheduled to start at 8:00. It is 12:57. So far we have received 3 updates:

1) She is doing good.
2) We are done mapping and have started dissecting.
3) So far she has not lost a lot of blood so no transfusion needed. She is still doing good.

They told us the surgery would take 5-6 hours. It's been 5 hours now. While we are waiting I am going to start blogging pictures from our trip this summer. They are on my computer and I have lots of time on my hands.

1 comment:

Kayla Lamoreaux said...

keeping you all in our prayers - we love you!