Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jayley's Eighth Grade Graduation

I can't believe that I have 2 high schoolers now. Where does time go? I feel so blessed to have Jayley as my daughter. She is such a wonderful person. As you can see in the pictures she is full of character. That's one of the things I love about her. She is confident with who she is and she is FUN. She is a very nice person and therefore has lots of friends. Oh and I will brag a little and throw in that she maintained a 4.0 all through junior high. Not one B. I told you she is awesome!

The ceremony wasn't quite entertaining enough for these two.













Jayley has gone out of her way these past two years to be friendly to this girl. Jayley has a heart for everyone and I love that about her. This girl (I can't remember her name) wrote Jayley a note once and told her that no one has ever been as nice to her as she is and that she is the only friend she has ever had. Jayley went out of her way that night to go and take a picture with her. It really made me proud!



3 comments:

Cajsa said...

Wyatt had his 8th grade graduation too. I thought (was hoping) they did away with those things. Unfortunately I didn't see much of Wyatt's because I had a camp meeting i had to be at. Congrats to Jayley!

Johnsonsblog said...

Man Vicki you are getting OLD! HAHAHA! We sure enjoyed Jayley at our house. Taylor still misses her:)

Jennifer Pfaff said...

Congrats to Jayley (with a "Y") ;)You got some great pics!! My favorite is the last one!! Too funny!!