Sunday, April 11, 2010

Loving the Sun-Sunday part 2

Then we came home, broke our fast and ate on the deck. We couldn't get enough of the sun. No one wanted to go inside. It felt so good. Our friend Lupe' stopped by.

She teased us and said, "What you guys think you're going to get a tan?"
I said, "No, we don't care about tans we just want to absorb as much of the sun as we can."

Then Sam said to me....."Mom, what is a tan?" I laughed and hugged him and said "oh you are my little Alaska boy." When I explained that a tan was being in the sun so that the sun could make your skin darker he looked at me and said, "I don't like tans."



5 comments:

seven smiles said...

I love these pictures!!
talk to you soon :)

Nat Lud said...

These pics are hilarious! If I didn't know better I'd think you were lounging on the beach somewhere!

Liz Lane said...

Where's your scriptures Vic? Remember, it's okay to layout on Sunday as long as you're reading. We tried that on Dad once in HS but he didn't fall for it.

Eva Taylor said...

This is soooooo funny especially considering you and Ron had the darkest tanned kids in all of Las Vegas for years. How cute that Sam has no clue what a tan is-makes sense I guess. Sounds like a great SUNday :) Miss you guys so much!

Jaymi said...

That is hilarious! I wish we could get some sun here.