Monday, November 23, 2009

Another trip to SLC

On November 3, Jaden and I flew back down to SLC for the neuropsych testing. We were in Utah for a week. It went by way too fast. Of course, 2 days were traveling days and 2 days were full of Drs. appointments and testing. We flew down on Wed. Then on Thursday she had an appointment at the psychology department at Primary Children's. Her appointment was at 9:00 a.m. It ended that day at 6:30 p.m. It was so long. Then on Saturday morning I drove down to St. George to see my family down there. We went down on Saturday and came back on Sunday. It was a very quick trip and I didn't get to see as many people as I had hoped to. Kim was having a boutique sale and so we went down to help out and see her. She makes baby bows and hats. They are so stinkin cute. I didn't pay much attention to it before because I don't have anymore baby girls. However, after seeing them in person, I purchased lots of bows for Jaden and a hat. Check out her stuff. They are super cute and inexpensive.


These are the lamest pictures, but they are literally the only pictures taken on our trip. I look ticked. I think we were talking about the *itch that lives in Kim's housing development. She was a bitty. lol We were setting up for Kim's boutique fair. It turned out really cute. 

(I will post more about the details of the Drs. visits and test. It's too much to explain in this post.)



5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

A. Was it a neuropsych evaluation? They want to do one on Brea and it just does not sound fun. Especially for that long!

B. You are so dang skinny! Pass on the secret girl. I'm getting way to plump! Your hair is adorable. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! What are ya doing for it?

Maile Fano said...

I hope Jaden is doing better. You look good. I am glad you got to see family while you were down here.

Mandy said...

You are so dang cute! I love your hair! Thanks for keeping us updated! Sorry for the bitter sweet news with Jaden but so happy for you to have the help. Jaci asks about Jaden all the time and when can we go to Alaska to see her! All our love, Mandy

Jennifer Pfaff said...

I love your hair!!! I almost didn't even recognize that it was you. :) You look as beautiful as ever!! Stress looks GOOD on you!!! ;)

Amber said...

Thank you so much for wanting to be a part of the Angel Tree. I am going to go get an Angel this weekend and then I will let all of you guys know. I love having a blog. I honestly had no interest in doing one until I saw your book that you made, I think that is so neat. Its so nice being able to keep up with everyone. I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving and that Jaden is doing well. Jake and I have talked about saving up for a trip to come see you guys and check out your new surroundings. It will be our replacement honeymoon since we got robbed for ours lol. Thanks again so much for wanting to be a part of the Angel Tree!