Sunday, August 10, 2008

Before and After

Girls Camp~
what a blast!!
Oh my goodness, 
I don't think I have had this much fun in a long time.
Have I mentioned how much I love Alaska???
It's so unique. The ferry ride there and back was so much fun. For 36 hours  you have absolutely nothing to do, 
but read, sleep, giggle, and eat. 
Oh and I better throw in a few games of truth and dare!
This picture was taken on our way up to Juneau. We had 2 stops on the way there. You can get off the ferry and walk around during the stops. They are usually 45 minutes. This one was in Petersburg.
Oh wow, 
what a scary sight.
Sooo embarrassing, 
but this was after 5 days of camping.

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I have been looking so forward to hear your girls' camp stories! Sounds so amazing. Life in Alaska sounds like a vacation everyday!

The Framptons said...

your hair looks so cute in those braids. seriously

Kaye and Jared said...

How fun!! Alaska is amazing isn't it!! You are living everyones dream!!

seven smiles said...

Looks like so much fun.
And you're both darling--before & after.